Join us for the final NSW beach event of Season 2019/20 with the final instalment of our hugely successful State Tour, the NSW Beach Volleyball Tour Finals!
Held at Coogee Beach on the 4th of April 2020, the high standard of beach volleyball for this summer will continue with bragging rights, prize money and highly coveted ABVRS Ranking points up for grabs. This will be followed by a post-tournament function at a Coogee venue TBC.
Date: Saturday 4 April, 2020
Technical Meeting: 8.00am
Tournament starts: 8.30am
Venue: Coogee Beach
Membership: Athletes competing must hold a current Platinum SVNSW membership. Current memberships due to expire on 31/3/2020 will be extended by a week to account for this tournament.
- Divisions: Div 1 & 2
- 8 Teams Per Gender, Per Division with a Reserve List will be accepted. No qualifier. Entry list will be published upon closure of registrations.
- Teams will enter into the event and be seeded based on the National Ranking System from 1 to end with the top 8 teams into Div 1, 2nd 8 into Div 2 and any others on a Reserve List.
- Format will be Modified Pool Play (akin to the World Tour) which will result in teams having a min of 2 games and a max of 5 in the day.
- Full Draw will only be available on the day to ensure everyone gets the correct information. Everyone will play either the 1st or 2nd game of the event.
- Full scoring with no technical time outs.
- Matching uniforms for teams are required to be provided by all teams. Failure to comply with this regulation will result in forfeit of matches. Please ensure all uniforms are appropriate for public and potential sponsor engagement.
- For all events, the final entry list will be released after entries close with late entries only accepted if it benefits the event (i.e. if there are places left to fill).
Total Prize Pool of $900 up for grabs, in the following split:
|Division||1st Place||2nd Place|