Target Audience: Primary and Secondary School Teachers, Spikezone, Junior Club, Parents.
A coach is accredited as a Level 1 Volleyball Coach when they successfully complete the following requirements.
Complete the Online Volleyball Level 1 Coaching Course.
- This course is delivered through the Volleyball Australia online learning platform and as such is more accessible to entry-level beginner coaches to gain skills and knowledge on how to coach primary school aged children, Spikezone clinics, high school children, lower divisions at clubs and adult beginners.
- Pre-requisites, candidates MUST:
- Be minimum 14 years old to be eligible for this accreditation.
- Have Working With Children Check (WWCC).
- ID number
- WWCC photo/scan
- Have completed the Play by the Rules Courses free online course (sign up and create an account). After completing Play by the Rules Courses download your certificates or your certificates can be found at any time HERE.
- Be a registered member of State Volleyball NSW
Renew Your Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
The Foundation Coach Accreditation lasts for 2 years. The renewal process once expired is just to redo the online course ensuring you have the most up to date information.